This functionality is available for PRO version.
The Map URLs module can e used to change individual URL to custom ones. The interface consist on 2 fields, a Url to replace and a Url replacement.
Directories can also be re-mapped, they need to end in a forwardslash
There are few requirements for a replacement and replace Url for the module to process:
- The resource must be on the same domain as the website.
- The URL’s can start with a protocol, or it can be omitted.
- If the asset has been already rewrited by another module, but still required to be modified further, the last format will be used, which can be seen on html.
- If there are multiple instances of the same url (e.g. image asset) all will be replaced with the new provided Url.
- Any incomplete or invalid url, either the replaced or replacement makes the entry obsolete and will be ignored.