This functionality is available for PRO version.
The Map URLs module can e used to change individual URL to custom ones. The interface consists of 2 fields, a Url to replace and a Url replacement.
Directories can also be re-mapped, they need to end in a forwardslash
On WordPress MultiSite environment, if using multiple domains and specific URLs need to be changed per domain base; the –domain-name– should be replaced with actual one:
There are few requirements for a replacement and replace Url for the module to process:
- The resource must be on the same domain as the website or if run on MultiSite, the resources must match one of the existing domains.
- The URL’s can start or not with a domain. If starts with a domain, a double slash should be prepended per above example.
- If the asset has been already rewritten by another module, but still required to be modified further, the last format will be used, which can be seen on outputted HTML.
- If there are multiple instances of the same URL (e.g. image asset) all will be replaced with the new provided Url.
- Any incomplete or invalid URL, either the replaced or replacement makes the entry obsolete and will be ignored.